Scout® Pro Portable Balances
The Latest in the Scout Line of Portable Balances – The OHAUS Scout Pro
Designed for use in laboratory, industrial or education applications, the OHAUS Scout Pro continues
the tradition set by the OHAUS Scout and Scout II products. Featuring easy-to-use two-button
operation, a high-contrast LCD display, multiple weighing units, four application modes, and the
option of either RS232 or USB connectivity, the Scout Pro is the portable balance for your needs.
• Multiple Application Modes — Including enhanced parts counting, percentage weighing,
totalisation and display hold
• Easy to Use — The high-contrast LCD display combined with two key operation makes the ScoutPro easy to operate
• USB or RS232 Connectivity — Quickly-installed option with integral cable allows data connection to PC or printer
• Easy to Clean — Removable stainless steel weighing platform, sealed front panel and moulded spill ring.
• Battery or AC Power — Uses 4 “AA” batteries with auto shut-off feature for 40 hours of operation, or the Scout Pro can be run on the included AC powerpack
• Multiple Weighing Units — Including grams, kilograms, pounds, ounces, a combined pound:ounce display, troy ounces and pennyweights
• Integral Weigh-Below Hook — Critical for density or specific gravity determination
ScoutPro broucher:Scout Pro pdf