M100FLED Student Microscope
A simple and robust way to help students explore.
The M100-FLED is the combination of a very well known microscope frame, our high-quality assurance levels, and excellent value optics. It has been designed to make it as easy as possible for junior students to explore the micro world.
Featuring separate fine and coarse focus control, integrated low voltage rechargeable LED illumination, and mechanical slide movement options.
360º Product View
- 45°C Inclined with fully rotatable 360°C head.
- WF10X(18mm) Eyepiece with Pointer
- Objectives: 4x, 10x, 40x (spring loaded)
- Magnification: 40x, 100x, 400x
- Triple Revolving Nosepiece
- Condenser 0.65NA Iris Diaphragm
- Coarse & Fine Focus adjustment with built-in slip clutch and tension adjustment.
- Variable Illumination: LED.
- 4x replaceable AA NiMh batteries
- Plug Pack charger
- Mechanical Stage
- 100X Oil Immersion Objective
- Polarizing Attachment Rotatable pol and analyser
- Tucsen eyepiece cameras 1.3MP, 3MP, 5MP
Microscopes are precision instruments and need regular servicing to make them useful for the longest possible time. We recommend that all microscopes are inspected, re-aligned, and cleaned every two years.
Pricing and availability
- M-100FLED – $280
- M-100FLED + MS – $310
- M-100FBM – $512 (Binocular and mechanical stage)
Options and upgrades
- 3MP USB2 eyepiece camera with 0.5x reducing lens – $221
- 5MP USB2 eyepiece camera with 0.5x reducing lens – $237
- Mechanical slide movement – $35
- Eyepiece with graticule – $45
- Calibration slide (slide micrometer) – $55