EX30 Biological Microscope
Affordable Quality Imaging
The EX30 is our workhorse biological microscope. It features a rugged designed and high grade optics for professional clinical or field microscopy.
Several phase contrast, fluorescence, darkfield and camera options are available to make this a very versatile and good value microscope.
- Wide and flat images from 10×/22mm eyepieces,
- 4×, 10×, 20×, 40×, and 100× (oil immersion) infinity colour corrected plan achromat objectives,
- 3W LED illumination for cool, white light,
- automatic brightness control and colour temperature adjustment (optional),
- 6v30W halogen illumination (optional).
- Coaxial mechanical stage and focus adjuments, and
- Trinocular port for camera attachment.
- Available with 10×, 20×, 40×, and 100× phase contrast objectives,
- Phase Contrast condenser options:
- 10×/40×, 20×/40×, 40×/100×, and 10×/100× sliders, or,
- 10×, 20×, 40×, 100× rotary phase contrast condenser, or
- 10×, 20×, 100× and Dark Field rotary phase contrast condenser.
- Single and multiband LED fluorescence,
- Multiband mercury vapour fluorescence, and
- A wide range of cameras.
Warm stages can be fitted.
|Eyepieces||Widefield 10× / 22mm with optional graticule|
|Viewing Head||30° gemel trinocular |
Interpupillary distance range:50-75mm
Trinocular beam splitter ratio: 8:2 (5:5 on Fluorescence variant)
|Objectives||Standard (infinity plan achromat) : 4×, 10×, 20×, 40× (spring), and 100× (spring, oil) |
Optional Phase Contrast: 10×, 20×, 40×, and 100× (oil)
Optional Plan Semi-apochromatic fluorescence: 4×, 10×, 20×, 40×, and 100× (oil)
|Focus||Low position coaxial coarse and fine focus |
Coarse range: 30mm
Fine precision: 0.002mm
|Stage||Mechanical stage with dual layer, coaxial control and slide holder |
Size: 150 x 140mm
Movement: 76 x 50mm
|Condenser||NA 1.25 Koehler with socket for phase contrast (10/40 or 20/100) and dark field sliders |
NA 1.25 rotary phase contrast condenser (10, 40, 100, DF, BF or 10, 20, 40, 100, BF)
3W LED with automatic brightness switching and temperature control (optional)
6v30w halogen (option)
slider for 10/40 and 20/100
replacement condenser for 10/20/40/100/BF and 10/40/100/DF/BF
|Dark Field||Slider for regular condender|
Replacement condenser for use with Phase Contrast
LED for single band
Mercury vapour for multiband
B1/B4/G1/V1/UV1/UV2 filters available
Must use with Fluorescence Viewing Head
|Power Source||100 – 250VAC IEC|
|Warranty||3 year warranty on defective parts and workmanship. prismoptical.com.au/warranty for more information|
EX30 Brochure:EX30 .pdf