Kestrel DROP Meters
Kestrel DROPs are small, rugged, and accurate environmental data loggers. The Kestrel Drop targets many markets including Transportation, Agriculture, Firefighting, Facilities Management, Medical, Pharmaceutical, Grain Silo temperature monitoring, Consumer and others.
With made in the USA quality standards and durability from NK, manufactures of Kestrel Meters, the applications are endless. From measuring environmental data during cargo transport to conditions in the field for military training to feeling secure about the climate conditions in any room, shipped box, cargo, trailer, freight container, to as simple as a room in your home or office building, you are able to measure all of these conditions even when you’re physically not there. For increased ease of use, check out these accessories specifically designed for hanging your DROP data logger.
Built to Kestrel’s brand-specific rugged durability standard, the Kestrel DROPs are waterproof (IP67 standard) and drop-tested to MIL-STD-810G. Users are also able to set threshold alarms where an in-app pop-up will notify a user in a range that certain measurement criteria have been met.
- View, chart, record and monitor your environmental conditions
- Real-time, Wireless, Graphing functionality
- A range of over 30 meters for iPhone connection.
- Access real-time or chart the data via Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) on your smart device
- Works with iPhone, iPod or iPad (generation compatible)
- Download the Kestrel Connect App directly from the iTunes App store.
- Share real-time / logged data with Kestrel Connect app via email, text, and social media.
- Battery life of 6 months – 1 year depending on user settings and logging.
|Temperature||Pressure||Relative Humidity||Heat Stress Index||Dewpoint Temp||Temperature Humidity Index|
|KESTREL DROP 1||Y|
|KESTREL DROP 2||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|KESTREL DROP 3||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|KESTREL DROP 2 LIVESTOCK||Y||Y||Y||Y||Y|
|KESTREL DROP 3 FIRE||Y||Y||Y||Y|