The MUPID-exU is a new generation submarine electrophoresis system and includes a detachable, multi function power supply, direct visible gel box with high UV transmittance, a safety shut-off interlock cover, multichannel compatible gel loading combs, gel pouring stand, and a built in timer for set runs or continuous run modes.
COMPLETE SYSTEM: Unit includes ONE electrophoresis system + ONE gel maker set (4combs, 1 large tray, 2 small trays, 1 gel casting stand)
- Complete UV-transmittancy: Made of highly UV-transmittable plastic, allowing direct observation of bands during electrophoresis by installation of the bath on a transilluminator.
- Multisample analysis (support for multipipettors) : Allows simultaneous electrophoresis of 104 samples with a single gel. Wider than the conventional Mupid® series and can form 13 or 26 lanes, enabling sample loading with multipipettors.
- Timer function: The timer can be set within the range of 1-99 minutes (with alarm function). Moreover, a memory function setting is provided for storage of the previous timer and output settings.
- Variation of input and output voltages: Input voltage supports 100-240V, allowing worldwide use. Output voltage can be selected from 7 levels.
UV Transmitting : 254nm, 312nm
Sample volume : 270 – 320 ml include buffer and gels
Inteligent Power supply : output voltage : 135V; 100 V; 50V; 25V, 70V, 35V, 16V
Timer: 0 – 90 min and continuous
Safety sensor : Infrared detector
GEL TRAY (normal): 130 x 13 x 59,5mm
GEL TRAY (large): 130 x 13 x 122mm
Quantity : normal : 2 Large : 1
COMB : Multiple number of samples
loadable : 13 : 9mm pitch : -26 wells: 4.5 mm pitch
Quantity : 4 (can make 13-26 wells)
GEL MAKER STAND: 149mm x 20mm x 125mm
Standard accessories :
1. Cell unit direct visible tank
- Inteligent power supply
- Gel Tray (normal)
- Gel Tray (large)
- Gelmaker stand